Wednesday 23 July 2014

Unboxing $10 Dragonberry Lipsticks|| Swatches and lip demo

Hello dolls,
The other day I was doing some online shopping and came across this site called Dragonberry. It is an Australian clothing boutique that also sells their brand of lipsticks.
So instead of shopping for clothes I decided to buy six of their lipsticks to try them out. When I was looking at them online they reminded me of the lime crime lipsticks they have a very similar colour range and looked quite similar..... but were ALOT AND I MEAN ALOT CHEAPER!
I decided to purchase six of them as it came with free demos tic shipping if you spend over 50 dollars. The shipping was extremely quick, it came to my address within two days after I purchased them. That always makes me super happy !!
When I received the package is was wrapped in pretty pink tissue paper which i love as it makes it more exciting when it looks cute.
What can I say I absolutely am in love with these lipsticks they are super pigmented and creamy better than a lot of higher end lipsticks I have purchased. Im so impressed with the colour range and the colour pay off. The other thing that makes these lipsticks so special is the pretty pink packaging they are going to look so adorable being displayed on my makeup desk.
The shades I got
Peachy Keen (nude)
Bondi Blush (pink)
Pegasus (lilac)
Sweet Pea (purple)
Velvet crush (fuchsia purple)
Bombshell (hot pink)


Overall Im extremely happy with the lipsticks I went and purchased the rest of the collection and can't wait to receive them. 
If you are looking for cheap but great lipsticks that come in a wide range of colours go to their website that is linked down below. You won't be disapointed.
Watch my Youtube demo if you want to see all the colours on my lips.
DRAGONBERRY LIPSTICKS
 
I hope you enjoy this post. 
Love you all
post signature

Disclaimer: All opinions are my own I am not sponsored or getting paid to make or write about these lipsticks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment