Tuesday 29 July 2014

Top 5 Acne Clearing Products For Under $20.00




Hello Dolls,

I thought I would share the drugstore products I have been using to clear up my skin. No body likes having skin that they don't feel confident with, so I have come up with a few products that work great for me and I hope can work for you. I have oily combination skin and wear a lot of makeup and this helps my skin stay clear. I don't have any acne and my skin stays clear for a lot of the time. I only get a rare breakout around that time of the month. You don't need to spend hundreds of dollars to get your skin clear a good skin care routine will help your skin so much. I hope you all enjoy this video and I hope that some of these products can be incorporated into your skin care routine.



Products Mentioned.

Simple Kind to skin oil balancing wipes
Simple Cleanser
T.N Dickinson Witch Hazel
St Ives Green Tea Scrub
LUSH- Cupcake and Braised honey fresh masks.

Love you all..

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment