Friday 4 July 2014

Hello Hair – Hair treatment REVIEW AND DEMO





Hello lovely ladies,
I purchased this hello hair, treatment the other day and could not wait to use it. I have heard so many amazing things about this hair mask and thought I would try it out for myself. If your having a pamper night or a girls night in this is perfect to add to your pamper routine.

The hello hair mask is made from 100% natural ingredients that use Coconut, Almond and Argan oils to help repair and revitalise dry hair.

This product delivers what it claims to do, the mask smells so amazing in your hair and is super easy to apply.

I will talk you through the steps I took to ensure the mask worked well and made my hair feel amazing.

1.     First I started by brushing all my hair out to make sure there were no knots throughout my hair.
2.     I first placed a small amount in the palm of my hand little is more when applying it to your hair as some of the oil was hardened and some of it was solidified, so if your going to pour a massive amount into your hands it could go everywhere and that would be a big no no….
3.     Place the oil starting from the ends working your way up to your scalp.
4.     Once you have placed enough oil in your hair to cover the majority of your hair, give your scalp a massage and enjoy your pamper session J
5.     Now that you have all your hair covered take a hair tye and tie your hair up in a bun on the top of your head, I like to apply a small amount of the oil to my bun as this is the part of my hair that gets the most damaged.
6.     Now its time to let the hydration begin, wrap your hair in glad wrap, place a shower cap on or even wrap your hair in a towl. I wraped mine in glad wrap to ensure it was all tightly wraped and my hair could soak up as much oil as possible.
7.     Now its time to sit back and relax you can wash it out after 30 minutes but I left mine in for 5 hours and wow when I washed my hair out after the five hours it felt so amazing. You will need to shampoo your hair twice as the oil leaves an oily resude but nothing bad. After getting out of the shower I was so happy with how amazing my hair felt. I have never used a hair treatment as amazing as this hello hair mask.


 I can’t tell you enough how amazing my hair felt after using this product. I would high recommend you checking it out for $15.00 you really cant go wrong it is super amazing and hydrating for your hair. I left my hair to dry naturally and I had this amazing curly wave after using the treatment. I will be doing a demo on my youtube so make sure you go check that out.

WHERE TO BUY:  http://hellohair.com.au


I hope your all having an amazing day !

Love you all


post signature

1 comment:

  1. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.. laser hair removal

    ReplyDelete