Thursday 19 September 2013

NAILS NAILS NAILS.


Good Morning Lovely’s,

I woke up this morning and my nails needed a paint, so I have a massive collection of nail polishes all different brands ranging from opi, Revlon, Maybelline, Sinful, Essie, pretty much every brand under the sun I own. I have a slight obsession with nail polishes my partner doesn’t understand it but every beauty lover will know where I’m coming from. I absolutely love having my nails looking good it is a must for me. My favourite colour is pink I have about 30 odd shades of pink, “You can never have enough pink polishes right?”

Anyway when deciding what colour to paint them I decided to go with pink of course. One of my all time favourite colours is this hot pink by Australis, I cannot say enough good things about these polishes they dry so quickly, they are streak free and the colours are amazing they are so pigmented. I will post photos below so you guys can see what I did on my nails.
If your looking for a cheap nail polish that lasts and looks amazing on I would recommend you going to buy this. I got mine from Priceline, I’m sure they sell them pretty much anywhere though. The colours I used were Bombshell and Shimmy Shake. They are AMAZING!




Have a beautiful day girls.

Miss Knight xx

No comments:

Post a Comment