Tuesday 17 September 2013

Chi Chi Lipsticks-Lets get that party started & Shake that booty.


Hey lovely's

Wow what can I say I love mac lipsticks but these Chi Chi ones have just blown me away they are such a great formula they are creamy and smooth and glide on like a high end product would. I just love the packaging too I think it is so pretty and girly it looks beautiful on my makeup desk.
I only purchased two colours from there collection, as I have never tried them before and didn't know how they were going to be.

The first one was "Lets get that party started"





This beautiful rich pinky red is so stunning; I absolutely love wearing bold lips with a nude eye.
This formula is so smooth and silky, I can’t wait to go and purchase more. When on your lips they wear very well they go on nice and even and creamy and last such a long time.

Second one is "Shake that booty"






This is a beautiful soft pink, it is so pretty my favourite lipstick colour is pink and this would have to be a favourite, I love bold lips but I also like soft ones too. This colour is so amazing it is the perfect pink to wear on a lunch date or to the mall. It’s amazing. The formula is pretty much the same as "Lets get that party started". I find that the pink one is a bit more creamy compared to the dark pink I don't no if that has anything to do with the colours but I find the light pink is a lot more of a creamy consistency. The only down fall I would have to say about this second colour is that if your lips are cracked or dry you really cant wear this colour, it seeps in all the cracks and doesn't look very nice. But other then that it is a great product, I will definitely be purchasing more colours.



Miss Knight xx

No comments:

Post a Comment