Sunday 22 September 2013

Flower Bomb & One Moment Perfume


Hi Lovely’s,


Thought I would share with you my all time favourite perfume. I have lots of scents that I like to wear but my two main go to fragrance’s are Flower Bomb by Viktor & Rolf and the new One Direction our moment fragrance. I am the type of girl that loves sweet smells; I love anything that smells like candy and sweetness. I tend to stay away from the musk and floral more.
The Flower Bomb is quite expensive by in my opinion but I also think its money well spent; it lasts on you all day and night. The price of this amazing perfume is $205 from Myer and David Jones, but I have seen it cheaper at the Chemist Warehouse and I think they sell it for around $180 that is for the 100mls.
The One Direction is a new fragrance I’m pretty sure it only just came out I was shopping with my mother in Myer and one of the lady’s handed me a card I smelt it and of course I loved it I had no idea it was even one direction as I wasn’t taking any notice of the brand at the time the card was handed to me. We continued shopping around and I couldn’t get the sweet smell away from me I had to have it! I went back to find out who it’s by and to my amazement it was One Direction. It is so sweet and amazing and it only cost $80 for the 100ml, I would recommend going into Myer or David jones and smelling it you will love it if you love sweet smells.

Let me no down below in the comments some other sweet fragrance’s I’m always up to try new one.

Flowerbomb.

Flower bomb has the smell of sweet flowers and vanilla, it’s a very rich smell.





One direction.

One Moment smells literally like candy in a bottle.




Miss Knight x


No comments:

Post a Comment