Sunday 10 November 2013

Sunday Fun Day


Hey Everyone,

Today is Sunday in Australia and I have had the best Sunday Funday with my one and only…my fiancé.

We got ready….
Drove to Robina and had a little shop around, I went to Priceline and bought a few things that I will show you guys in another post.

My top is from She Envy, Tights- Ebay.
We were then starving from all the walking around so we went to my favourite Malaysian restaurant ever!  It is the best restaurant! Whenever we are at Robina we always go there for lunch, their lunch meals are so amazing and so cheap all mains are only $13.00 and they are so big I can never finish mine and always end up getting it take away and having it the next day. Wait till you see the photos of my laksa it is huge! Could you really get anything else better for that price? I think not! The amount of food you get for the price is really unbelievable.

We got there and we both ordered our meals and shared a bubble tea, by the time we got our tea which was literally two minutes after we ordered… our food arrived I do not know how they do it every time. No matter how busy they are they always get your meals to you in less than 10 minutes. That is one of the reasons I love going… I hate waiting ages for meals out. :(

My HUGE chicken Laska
This restaurant is so authentic its always full of people and the quality of the food is so fresh.

I absolutely love it !!

After our shopping day we were so tired from walking around all day….
We both decided, seeming I did a massive lush haul, why not do facial masks to relax before bed… We sat watching TV together while putting on catastrophe cosmetic. I just have the most amazing fiancé ever !!!
Lush Mask Time

Other than that, that was our day today we had such a nice day and cannot wait till tomorrow. We have both finished university for the semester and have three months off so I will be posting a lot more regularly seeming I will have all the time in the world.

I hope you all had a fantastic day today.

Talk to you soon

Miss Knight xx

No comments:

Post a Comment