Friday 23 May 2014

Quick & Easy - Hair & Makeup Tutorial For When Your Sick.

Hey Girls !

SHIT we all hate being sick.....



BUT....I hope your all doing well.
Here in Australia were coming into winter and everyone is getting sick from the change in seasons.
NOT A GOOD TIME !
The last thing you feel like doing is putting on makeup and doing your hair. 
Soooo........
I made this hair and makeup tutorial that is super quick and easy and makes you look amazing.
You won't even be able to tell your not feeling well.

I was sick all last week and it really took a toll on me, especially when you have to go about your everyday life. Work, Study, Personal life ect.
It can be really tough.



I hope you all enjoy this tutorial !
Please share it with your friends and give it a thumbs up and subscribe if you like what you see.

I appreciate every single one of you.
Love you all
Have an amazing weekend I know I will.

post signature




1 comment:

  1. Love your hair bun, it indeed looks so much easier than the donut bun :)
    If you'd like to follow each other (bloglovin, fb or yt), just let me know. xx Maja

    -http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete