Monday 14 October 2013

Mac Paint Pot- Soft Ochre





 Hey Lovely's,

The Mac Paint pot in soft ochre is so amazing I have heard so many beauty gurus talk about how amazing this product it. It definitely lives up to all the recommendations I've heard. This mac paint pot is perfect to use as an eye shadow primer it is the perfect base before laying any eye shadow on your eye. This product can also be used as a concealer... I don't use it for that but the girl at Mac said people do use it as it does not crease anywhere on your face and covers dark areas and spots. I have quite oily eyelids so I tend to find my eye shadow creases if I don't use a good primer on my eyes, but this product is so amazing as I said it doesn't crease and it makes all my eye shadows true to their colour. 
The colour soft ochre is the same tone as my skin actually a bit lighter so it's perfect and so versatile; this colour can be worn on the lid on its own with some eyeliner or as a base for colour pigments.
These paint pots come in 5g pots they come in many different shades and the texture of them are a creamy consistency.
I find the best way to apply this product it to place your finger on the top of the product and apply to your eyelid with your finger if the product is cold I would suggest rubbing your fingers together to warm up the product before applying it to your eyelid or preferred place, this product works a lot better using your fingers than a brush.
The paint pot can be purchased at any Mac store or online for $35 AUD dollars, now I know to some of you this may seem pricy but this product is worth it I have tried so many eye shadow primers and I haven't found one that works for me as we'll as this one.
I hope all you beautiful ladies give this product ago or love using it too. Let me know if you have used this product and loved it.

Miss Knight xx

4 comments:

  1. Great Post! I have never tried a paint pot before but if it works well as an eyeshadow primer, I'll have to have a look the next time I'm in Mac :)

    Jenny
    xx

    somelikeitstyled.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is amazing it lasts all day and night if you are needing something that doesn't budge your eyeshadow, like I also said it's great for other uses too :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I keep being so tempted by the paint pots. I have quite oily eye lids as well so maybe I should give it ago as a primer! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should try it, it is such a good primer lovely x

      Delete