Wednesday 12 March 2014

DRUGSTORE HAUL - 40% off Cosmetics Priceline Sale

Hello Everyone !

The other day Priceline was having 40% off all cosmetics so of course I went in and purchased some products I have been wanting but really didn’t need. Hahaha
Im going to post a lot of photos for you guys and then write what each product is.
I hope your all having a fantastic week please let me know if you have used any of these products and if they are good. 


Australis Tint my brow (brow gel)- Blonde

Essence I love extreme Crazy Volume Mascara-Black
Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish- Do you speak love?
Essence Brow pencil - blonde
Essence Metal glam eyeshadow- Chocolate Jewelery
Essence Metal Glam Eyeshadow- Miss Tangerine
Essence lipstick-Wear Berries!
Australis Colour Inject Mineral Lipstick -Grunge
Australis Conceal Correct Palette.
Face Of Australia Blush - Hello Dolly

Maybelline Eye studio Gel Liner - Black

Bourjois SO Laque Glossy- 06 adora-bleu

Sinful Colours- Star Fish


Let me know what you have used.
Love you all

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I have the maybelline gel liner, and love it! Just make sure you always wash the brush after every use because it gets all stiff after a while :/ not the greatest haha :)

    cleverspice.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete