Sunday 19 January 2014

Must Have Makeup Bag Products


Hello lovelies,
Today I thought I would share with you my must have travel makeup items to keep your face looking beautiful and fresh without taking your whole makeup collection.

BB Cream.
BB creams are great as they give a good coverage but are light weight and don’t look heavy on the face, perfect for if you are in a hurry or don’t want a heavy product on your face.

Matte Bronzer

Matte bronzers are perfect they can act as a product with a multiple purpose you can use it to contour your face and also to bronze up the face. Matte bronzers are also great for putting into the crease of your eye to add some definition to your eyes.

Coral/light pink blush

Blush is a perfect way to make your face look fresh and young, it brings out the flushness of your natural cheeks that gets taken away when adding foundation.

Eye Brow Pencil/Shadow.

To me the most essential way to pull your whole makeup look together is to have your eyebrows looking defined and neat, when your eyebrows are filled it your whole face looks well put together and defined.

Mascara.

Black mascara is as important as having that little black dress on a first date, it is essential.

Nude or pink lipstick or gloss.

Perfect lip shades that go with any outfit and can be worn anytime day or night.


So putting these six essential items in your makeup bag will not only ensure you look fabulous where ever you go but also free up a lot of room when traveling instead of having to cart around your whole makeup collection.

Hope you enjoyed, this post.

Thank you so much for helping me reach 200 blog subscribers I really appreciate all of you, I love you all so much.

And thank you so much for making my Facebook page reach 200 likes if you haven't liked my page go check it out I would love to talk to you all.











post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment