Saturday 21 December 2013

Cheap But Amazing Makeup Brushes

Cost: $20.00 (including postage to Australia)
Brush Type: Synthetic
Where to purchase:Makeup Brush link


Hello Lovely ladies,

I came across such an amazing buy the other day that I couldn’t resist and had to purchase.
I was shopping online looking for new makeup brushes. I was going to get the sigma brush set but then came across these beauties on eBay.

What can I say, I am so happy with these brushes they are amazing quality.

I purchased the 10-piece brush set which came with:



1pc Tapered Kabuki
1pc Round Kabuki
1pc Angled Kabuki
1pc Flat Kabuki
1pc Flat Angled Kabuki
1pc Precision Tapered
1pc Precision Round
1pc Precision Angled

1pc Precision Flat

1pc Precision Flat Angled

These are synthetic makeup brushes that are just as good as the higher end makeup brushes.
I was so happy with the quality when I received these brushes, they took just over three weeks to arrive and I have been using them non stop.
I thought I would share with you the link if you guys were wanting to purchase some new makeup brushes at such a good price.

I paid $20 all up including shipping to Australia it was $18.98 for the brushes and $1.00 for postage AUD.



When shopping online for makeup brushes all the retail prices for them were around the $200 mark for a good brush set, but these are just as good as my brush set I have from napoleon but they have brushes that normal brush sets don’t include.

Overall I highly recommend these makeup brushes if your on the look out for new brushes but don’t want to forking out hundreds of dollars.

I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and eat lots of amazing food as I know I will.

Have a beautiful day
I will talk to you all soon.
Please remember to subscribe to my YouTube and my Facebook all links are on my blog page.

I really appreciate all of you that have subscribed to me including my blog it means so much to me.

After Christmas I’m going to get together a give away for my viewers so keep an eye out for that.

Love you all


Miss Knight xx

No comments:

Post a Comment