Saturday 30 August 2014

Soap & Glory Hand Food Cream.

Where to buy: Mecca Maxima, David Jones or Soap & Glory online
How much: $ 5.00 travel size $9.00 Big size
Scent: sweet and expensive scent haha
Handbag/Travel Size
Hey dolls,

We all like our hands to be super hydrated and always looking nice and soft with out perfect manicure. Well this hand cream is by far one of the best hand creams I’ve ever used. I’m a hand cream fanatic, I always have one next to my bed and in my handbag when I’m out encase I ever need to use it. This soap and glory hand food cream is so amazing, I don’t even know where to start.

For me a great hand cream is one that soaks into the skin and doesn’t leave that oily residue on your hands. This one does that; it is so moisturising and it is not greasy or oily what so ever. This hand cream ccontains shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow, which might I add smells so friggen amazing.
Ingredients
You think this is going to be a very sweet hand cream but in fact it isn’t. To me it smells like a salon or spa quality hand cream and I can’t get enough of it.

This cream isn’t to thick but not runny it is the perfect consistency for your hands, I use this every day and I have noticed the biggest improvement with my cuticles and how soft and moisturized my hand are.
Consistency of cream
For the price I would highly recommend this hand cream, I am not going to buy any others as I have found my holy glory hand cream….. I am obsessed!

I hope all you lovely ladies who have dry hands or just like their hands being soft all year round go try this you wont regret it.

I hope your all having a lovely weekend.

Love you all
@missknightt
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I really love this one! One of the best brand :-)
    Serena from http://serenbird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete