Wednesday 11 June 2014

Top 5 Must Have Skin Care Products For Acne Or Oily Skin


Hey lovelies,

Today I thought I would share with you my five must have products for clear skin. I have had trouble with my skin since I started studying and I assume it is stress related…. But I wanted to get on top of it and stop it breaking out, so these five products I’m going to share with you have worked wonders for my skin and ensuring it stays clear most of the time.
My skin type is Combination an oily T-zone and normal around the rest of my face, oily skin can be really hard to keep spot free but I have found that these products work for me and I hope they can work for you too.

The first product I use everyday to ensure all my makeup is removed is the “Simple Kind To Skin” makeup wipes these are in my opinion the best makeup remover wipes around, they are so gentle but yet remove your makeup so well. This is one of the most important steps to keep your skin clear is making sure you don’t have any makeup sinking into your pores overnight, causing blackheads, pimples and all types of nasty’s.
I purchase my simple wipes from Priceline they are super affordable and most of the time they have a sale or a double pack that works out a lot cheaper.



Next is ensuring you remove all that makeup thoroughly and giving your skin a deep clean and to do that I use my Clarisonic Mia 2, and the “Simple Kind To Skin” cleaners… OH GEEEZ ! These two products I seriously could not live without; they are my holy grail skin care products and I would never stop using them. The two of these together is a match made in heaven it works so well, this cleansers your skin and removes any left over makeup that might be in your pores, I could really stop this post here but really there are a few more products I love to help clear my skin, I know the clarisonic is expensive for a lot of you but it is worth every cent!


The Third Product I cant live without is the T.N. Dickinson’s Witch Hazel Toner I absolutely love this toner. I never used to use toner before this one as I thought in my head it did nothing, but this toner is amazing it’s a little smelly but you quickly get used to it. It makes your skin complexion smooth and helps close your pores so you don’t them clogged. This toner can be used before you put makeup on or at night. I use mine in the night before I go to bed after using my clarisonic. This product is super cheap and affordable I pick mine up from the chemist warehouse for about $5.99 and it lasts a long time.


Twice a week I like to apply a facemask, I believe this is extremely important as it helps sooth your skin while repairing it. I do one mask on a Sunday night and one on a Wednesday in the middle of the week and I find my skin thanks me for it.. haha… One mask I can’t live without is the Lush Cosmetic Warrior Fresh Face Mask, this is super amazing for troubled or acne prone skin, it has fresh garlic, tea tree essential oil, kaolin, fresh grapes, honey and free-range eggs. All these ingredients are great for treating troubled skin and soothing acne or breakouts. This mask works amazingly everytime, after using it my skin is left feeling so soft, cleansed, clean and smooth I would highly recommend this facial mask. I purchase mine from Lush for $16.95.


Last but not least it is extremely important to cleanse your face in the morning after you wake up and before you apply your makeup, I love to use the Lush Angles on bare skin, lavender cleanser it is super calming for the skin and leaves it feeling clean and fresh exactly what you need in the morning, this cleanser is also great for both men and women as its great for oily or combination skin, this costs, $16.95.


I hope this has helped you guys if you are on the look out for some new products to help try and calm and clear your skin, please let me know what you use in the comments below as I am always up for trying new products. I will list links to all the sites to buy these products below.
I hope your all having a fantastic week, Ill talk to you soon.

post signature


 WHERE TO BUY:

Simple Kind To Skin Wipes:
https://www.priceline.com.au/skincare/face-care/facial-wipes/cleansing-facial-wipes-25.0-pack

Simple Kind To Skin Cleanser:
https://www.priceline.com.au/skincare/face-care/facial-cleansers-and-scrubs/purifying-cleansing-lotion-200.0-ml/?xid=sem-Product%20Feed-Skincare%20%3E%20Simple-Simple%20Purifying%20Cleansing%20Lotion%20200.0%20ml

Clarisonic Mia 2:
http://www.clarisonic.com.au/shop-our-products/cleansing-devices/clarisonic-mia-2?gclid=CjkKEQjw_N-cBRD2k73X3OjJ8eMBEiQAbdPic8AlAQhO8Gs4PouzlF2LGmg56w9_2v4HCFrrcctVu-jw_wcB

T.N. Dickinson’s Witch Hazel Toner:
http://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/product.asp?id=64602&pname=Witch+Hazel+240ML

Cosmetic Warrior Face Mask:
https://www.lush.com.au/shop/product/product/path/160/id/27/fresh-face-masks-cosmetic-warrior-fresh-face-mask

Angles on bare skin cleanser: https://www.lush.com.au/shop/product/product/id/103/keyword/cleanser/angels-on-bare-skin-cleanser








No comments:

Post a Comment